Words are Currency.™
Tammy Kling is the Founder of The World Changers Network, a global movement designed to ignite, and save lives. This network of world changers includes global entrepreneurs and thought leaders who gather together for The Conversation Event.
Much more than a mastermind, The Conversation changes lives, hearts, and families.
As the CEO of OnFire Books Leadership Company for over a decade, Kling remains committed to one mission: saving lives.
Tammy Kling is a sought after speaker on global stages, on the subject of Legacy, and the Power of Words. As a futurist and thought leader who ignites world changers. Her TEDx talk, Words are Currency, has changed the way leaders, teens, and youth use their words.
The Conversation for World Changers
What’s your legacy? The Conversation is an annual event of 100 thought leaders. More than a mastermind, attendees meet billionaires, entrepreneurs, mentors, future partners, celebrities (and even mates!) at this life-changing night under the stars. Invitation only. Potential attendees can nominate themselves or register someone they mentor.
Ever wondered how to engage in global projects to change lives, and to get your loved ones engaged too? The World Changers Network partners with global organizations that serve those in need.
As a member of this network, you’ll receive an exclusive membership card, as a world changer, tools, and resources to your inbox, and access to #worldchanger gear and swag that benefits others. Today is the day. Families and kids can also participate in giving events that earn community credit eligibility letters.
Giving Projects include:
– The global book library for the homeless
– Building a book library inside children’s homes
– Global book drops to underserved areas
– The Conversation for Teens
– The Conversation for Youth
– The Conversation for The Homeless
– The Conversation for Families
– Night of Superstars, the global red carpet event to benefit children with life-altering disabilities and special needs
– Words are Currency program on college campuses